[csw-maintainers] Maintainers suspected not to be active though listed as such

Chris Reece car at opencsw.org
Sun Mar 21 20:03:52 CET 2010

On 19/03/2010, at 10:53 PM, Peter Bonivart wrote:

> http://www.opencsw.org/buglist/maintainer.cgi?maintainer=car

> I think many of the above maintainers should really be listed as
> retired. I can try to contact them directly and would like some help
> with that.

I think that's a fair assessment.  No matter how many times I tell myself I'll get round to this, the truth is that in my present position, I haven't touched a Solaris box in ten months, and that's a situation I dearly hope will continue.

Sorry for letting it drag on, please feel free to mark me as retired.

Good luck in your continuing efforts.

Chris.