[csw-maintainers] merge issue with 64-bit builds (was [csw-pkgsubmissions] newpkgs libproxy)

Roger Håkansson hson at opencsw.org
Mon Mar 22 17:12:00 CET 2010

On 2010-03-22 16:37, Philip Brown wrote:

> problem with dependancies: uses isaexec in ALL packages. not appropriate.

Hmm, well, I have no idea how to fix that, the isaexec-part is added by GAR.
Any suggestions Dago?

> For that matter, why is there even a 64bit binary at all?
> (/opt/csw/bin/sparcv9/libproxy) ?

Same thing here, by default when building 64-bit, and as far as I know,
there isn't any way to tell GAR to merge only libraries not binaries
when building 64-bit.
The only variables I know of is, BUILD64 and NOISAEXEC, and when setting
NOISAEXEC, you still get a 64-bit binary in the package, but without the
isaexec link.