[csw-maintainers] A problem with subversion client

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Mar 24 00:45:54 CET 2010

Excerpts from Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski's message of Mon Mar 22 11:49:33 -0400 2010:

> My Subversion client seems to be generated patches with wrong numbers
> on the buildfarm.  When I create a patch with 'svn diff', it should
> apply back with no offsets, right? Please look at this:

I'm seeing the log oddities again.  Working on the buildfarm (build9*)
last night, I commited r9329 and r9330 to ruby19.  svn log today
doesn't show that history although the working tree does represent the
correct state.  svn status shows a clean working tree.  Next, I ran
svn update.  It pulled in several of Maciej's GAR changes, but didn't
do anything to 'my' working files.  The log history is now correct
again.

Boo svn.

Something is definitely wonky here.  Anyone else seeing this or have
ideas?