[csw-maintainers] http://www.opencsw.org/packages/<pkg>: Add GAR build recipe URL to package page?

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 4 23:12:45 CET 2010

Hi,

I just found that I wanted to quickly know how a released package was
built, that's when the following (old) thought crossed my mind.

When a package is built with GAR, the repository URL for its current
build description gets embedded into the pkginfo file as
OPENCSW_REPOSITORY. What do you guys think about integrating this URL on
the package display page so that the build description is easily
accessibly by anyone (say as field "Build Recipe")?

Someone proficient enough with our database and the wordpress setup to
do so? Phil? Does the package database already hold this information or
could you add this?

Sebastian