[csw-maintainers] New release of vim editor?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 14 21:51:00 CET 2010

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Sun Nov 14 15:28:45 -0500 2010:

Hi Dago,

> Umh... no:

Not sure what I was looking at this morning, but I didn't see real
files backing those patches.  Anyway...

The problem is the detection of git crafted patches from non-git
ones.  I look for Subject: in the body of the patch thinking that the
only patch files with that string would be git-format-patch output.
This looks to be a partial mbox-style patch and has the Subject:
header as well.  I just tuned the heuristic to look for 'diff --git'
in the patch file instead.

Try again, please.  The patch step looks good to me now...

Thanks