[csw-maintainers] apache2 call for testing again

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Nov 16 18:37:34 CET 2010

Hi All,

I've placed updated apache2 packages in an experimental repo here:
http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#apache2

These are using the build CAS instead of the custom cswap2mod to
handle module add/remove.  Additionally, they leverage the build CAS
for the default SSL (dummy) cert generation, and default config file
creation.

I'm working on a branch toward moving etc/ and var/ to the proper
locations, but that's a bigger project that will take a bit more
time.  In the meantime, if people wouldn't mind testing what I've done
now, that would be great.  I can release them in a week or so if there
is no negative feedback on these.

Thanks