[csw-maintainers] Friction induced by our package release model

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Thu Nov 18 18:26:00 CET 2010

"Maciej (Matchek) Blizinski" <maciej at opencsw.org> writes:

> Have other people noticed this?  Do you think it could at least partly
> explain the excessive amount of friction in our community?

yes & yes. I raised this issue some days ago but there was no
answer. Given that the release model is sometimes discretionary I
proposed to remove the release manager per see and replace-it with
verification and validation tools.

The maintainer is the release manager for his packages he's the release manager!
--
Peter