[csw-maintainers] package naming conventions for addons to other packages

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed Oct 27 16:36:39 CEST 2010

On Wednesday, October 27, 2010, Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>

> This must me implemented as decided during this summer technical
> summit. I'm asking the community to act on this pragmatically.

"must"??

first of all, the summer meeting did not constitute any binding
authority. it was certainly not advertised as such.

secondly, you invoke "the community": however, "the community" has not
been involved in this. merely a subset of maintainers. not even all
maintainers have authoritatively been polled.