[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Buildfarm is inaccessible

Jesse Reynolds jesse at opencsw.org
Wed Aug 3 09:10:36 CEST 2011

On 3 August 2011 13:43, Jesse Reynolds <jesse at opencsw.org> wrote:

> 2011/8/3 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>
>
>> Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Tue Aug 02 11:11:58 -0400
>> 2011:
>>
>> > Is anyone on the list able to investigate the issue?
>>
>> I can confirm your findings but can't do anything about it.
>>

> Seems OK now.

Er, the VSphere machines seem to have gone away again. I was logged into
unstable9x and unstable10x earlier but now they've frozen up. I can still
log in to unstable9s and the other sparc build machines. But I can't ping or
ssh to any of the x86 build machines that are VMs on vsphere right now.

Jesse