[csw-maintainers] web visibility of packages

Maciej Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Aug 9 10:10:34 CEST 2011

2011/8/9 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> Maciej: Is there anything standing in the way of doing the
> unstable->current integration using the merge tool?  Can we simply
> install the new gpg key in cswsign when mail is ready and push changes
> with the idea that the web and mantis will 'catch up' afterward?

There's nothing standing in the way, we can use the tool and to the integration.

What do you think about the layout currently presented at opencsw-future?

http://mirror.opencsw.org/opencsw-future/

One of the major points: 'current' is now a symlink to dublin, and we
would integrate from unstable to dublin.