[csw-maintainers] web visibility of packages

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Aug 19 02:03:08 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Maciej Bliziński's message of Mon Aug 15 12:07:32 -0400 2011:

Hi Maciej,

> Yes.  There are 2 places where the metadata are stored. One is the
> pickled Python data structure. This is everything that has been

Cool.  That gets me what I needed for that purpose.  Now I need more!
:)

I need either the file list ($md5/files) or the pkgmap as a plain text
item or json structure.  I'm also going to need the dependencies.

Is this easily doable?

Thanks