[csw-maintainers] web visibility of packages

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Fri Aug 19 02:15:09 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Thu Aug 18 20:03:08 -0400 2011:

> I need either the file list ($md5/files) or the pkgmap as a plain text
> item or json structure.  I'm also going to need the dependencies.

Oh, and one other teeny, tiny, small little item...a list of all
shared libraries that package contains?  This is used to provide a
reverse mapping of .so.X to packages that use it.  Have a look at
http://opencsw.org/packages/CSWlibxml2-2/ for an example.

I'd be willing to drop this feature as knowing that the dependency
exists is enough for my tastes.  I don't need to see which packages
link to which specific shared object.  Others might find this useful
though?

Thanks