[csw-maintainers] The Solaris subreddit

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Fri Dec 16 17:39:27 CET 2011

If there are any Redditors here: there is a Solaris subreddit:

http://www.reddit.com/r/solaris/

It's a low traffic reddit. There are currently 289 subscribers, and
links are coming up at the rate of 1-3 a month. But still it's a good
place to look at, and potentially post some links. I've spammed them
with a link to the list of our packages. There were 11 upvotes and 4
downvotes.

For people who don't have reddit accounts - consider joining reddit
and posting Solaris-related links.  For its size, the reddit community
seems to be well behaved and self-regulated.

Other subreddits that might be of interest:
http://www.reddit.com/r/technology/
http://www.reddit.com/r/unix/
http://www.reddit.com/r/vim/
http://www.reddit.com/r/emacs/