[csw-maintainers] [POLICY] Policy-team, policy docs, licenses

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Fri Feb 11 22:04:20 CET 2011

Hi

> There's also a time-to-market aspect and one of priorities. One can
> spend endless time and energy on all aspects while trying to make
> everything 100%, while totally missing the point.
>
> On #solaris the blastwave supporters just mentioned that they have -
> behind closed doors - prep'd an updated core stack.
>
> How well would you rate our level of focus, the time spent here, and
> progress in light of such a statement - irregardless of its validity?

Thanks a lot Sebastian for raising this point. You are so right.

The points discussed in recent threads are important, but are they
important enough to spend so much time and resources debating about
things that will reach no end unless a vote is triggered ?

We should focus more on our users, being careful not to spend too much
on debates that may sounds like theoritical exercise to many people
outside of a core team.

cheers
W.

--