[csw-maintainers] updated gettext packages ready for testing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Feb 13 15:19:34 CET 2011

Hi All,

After a bit of wrangling to split the libraries up into units, provide
a legacy 'rt' package and share the .mo files (as a -data package)
between the various packages, I think I have a reasonably useful
update ready to go.

These packages include Peter Felecan's patches (as denoted by ,p,) to
handle the thread bug at runtime on solaris 10.

If anyone cares to test them, they're the experimental/ggettext.
There are (predictably) a lot of things that depend on the old
ggettextrt package, so I wouldn't mind feedback.

Thanks