[csw-maintainers] volunteer(s) needed to test new class action script

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Jan 4 02:19:56 CET 2011

Excerpts from Philip Brown's message of Mon Jan 03 15:10:06 -0500 2011:

> is there a shortcut for
> "clean up JUST the sub-package I care about" ?

gmake package-CSWcas-cptemplates

> would be nice if there were.

As this is a new CAS, it's not important that cswclassutils depends on
it, so there is no need to update that package for this (or ever
again, really).

> quilt, I guess, would be simplest?

To rebuild quilt with this support requires adding support for this
new CAS to GAR.  I'm willing to make this effort after this things are
tested and working, but not before.  I can test/validate something you
throw together, but I'm not investing much more of my time than that
right now.

Thanks