[csw-maintainers] musings on asciidoc

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 9 09:36:16 CET 2011

On Sun, Jan 9, 2011 at 5:53 AM, Philip Brown <phil at bolthole.com> wrote:
> Would be interesting if we could drive our site from  {some version
> controlled system} to wordpress directly.

So we would soon be back to how you ran our web site where we had to
send a patch?

Both Wikis and Wordpress already have version control and if the
source format is not future proof enough the end result, HTML, sure
is. There will never be a real problem migrating if we want/need to
and until then we have easy to use documentation systems which
actually stimulate use.

This is just complications we don't need.

/peter