[csw-maintainers] CPAN package using GAR v1

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Mon Jan 10 17:32:40 CET 2011

Hi

>> I would like to see which packages for these are unmaintained.
>> William, we talked some time ago abour the xmlrpc-interface to the
>> database.
>> It would be cool if you could add a function to list the maintainer
>> name for
>> a package, then I could go over all of these and see which of them
>> are owned
>> by "retired" maintainers and which of them have not been released at
>> all.
It's ready but not yet on production.  There  will be a target:

gmake get-maintainer

which outputs the name and status of the maintainer for each package in
the current directory. It's very handy when looking to a package.

I'll try to push it asap, first i need to push the qa database, and
there is still a few bugs to hunt. It should go on the mockup this week.

cheers
W.