[csw-maintainers] [website] drop empty pages and placeholders?

William Bonnet william at wbonnet.net
Thu Jan 13 01:33:01 CET 2011

Hi  Sebastian

> For one, to avoid linking empty content and for two, to reduce the
> amount of pages that we have (to maintain).
I agree. We have to much pages on the web site. Espacially under "Extend
It". Some are almost empty, some are way too much complicated. Many
article should be reviewed and reworded. I don't have the time and
knowledge (including English knowledge ;) ) to do it well.

I would prefer to stick to the technical part of the web site until work
in progress is finished (i'd like to put online uwatch2 and qa before
Dublin).

cheers
W.

--