[csw-maintainers] Status of Graphviz update and assorted packages

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Wed Jun 8 19:53:48 CEST 2011

Hi,

the major Graphviz update is coming along. Due to historic dependencies the updated
Graphviz will be acompanied by a bunch of other packages which also have been rebuild
due to older libs from graphviz we would like to abandon. This is especially
  CSWimagemagick
As the updated ImageMagick also some older libs we would like to get rid of Peter Felecan
will also rebuild CSWpstoedit against the updated ImageMagick.

The packages will be collected in /home/experimental/graphviz and released in one
large set.

The updated ImageMagick will still be 32 bit only for now, but the project "imagemagick64"
will be done when all dependencies are ready at a later time.

Testing the updated GraphViz resulted in a chained fault to be detected in
liblasi/pango/cairo which I have fixed. These will be released one at a time
as there is no strict dependency on the above.