[csw-maintainers] proposal

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Jun 18 15:52:55 CEST 2011

Hi All,

I think we've waited long enough on this.  Here is the proposal that
myself and others are setting forward regarding the changed release
process: http://wiki.opencsw.org/automated-release-proposal

If you like it, feel free to add your name at the bottom.  It's not an
exclusive thing.  The names there now are people that were involved in
the discussions at winter camp and then later as this has progressed.
I'm aware of one more person that will be signing it but there is no
reason to delay this further, I don't think.

Comments welcome.  Once this has been digested, Phil will write the
cons side of the ballot and I'll do the pros.

Thanks