[csw-maintainers] proposal

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 20 10:24:02 CEST 2011

On Sat, Jun 18, 2011 at 10:15 PM, rupert THURNER <rupert at opencsw.org> wrote:
> this is the first thing people see if they come to the opencsw wiki ... and
> i am really wondering if opencsw or the server operator has some financial
> benefit? if not, i would strongly advocate to switch this off. if its built
> into the wiki software, then switch to a reasonable wiki, like
> http://moinmo.in or mediawiki, or redmine, or whatever.

But the wiki is not really public facing, it's mostly for maintainers
and those usually have an account on the wiki and do not see the ads
when logged in. When I created the wiki ads were optional, they no
longer are. I guess wikidot.com is not free to operate... :)

Please start a new thread if this is important to you, it's irrelevant
for this one.

/peter