[csw-maintainers] amendments and issues with recent prop

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 27 03:55:55 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Sat Jun 25 09:46:44 -0400 2011:

Hi Jonathan,

> Alternately, as most everyone understands this implicitly it may not
> be required.

Do you wish to see the clarifying statement added to the proposal
before the vote?  If not, that's ok.  As you say, most understand that
it's implied.  I'd still like to start the vote tomorrow, so let me
know if you're working on this.

Phil: I've modified the vote writeup such that it's talking about the
proposal as written.  Please fill out the cons side.  If Jonathan does
put forward an ammendment that's accepted, you can update as necessary
before the vote if started.

Maciej: Would you mind preparing the ballot bin stuff?

Thanks