[csw-maintainers] amendments and issues with recent prop

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Mon Jun 27 15:22:44 CEST 2011

On Sun, Jun 26, 2011 at 6:55 PM, Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:

> Phil: I've modified the vote writeup such that it's talking about the
> proposal as written.  Please fill out the cons side.  If Jonathan does
> put forward an ammendment that's accepted, you can update as necessary
> before the vote if started.

Ben:
So, to be clear:  you are rejecting every single one of my wording amendments?
Even though some of them clearly point out that the proposal claims
things that are false?

Jonathan made *comments* about my proposed amendments 2,3,4&5
However, I dont see that he refuted what I was saying.
For example, on #3, he did comment on my complaint about the "set in
stone" bit, but did not argue with my statement that the release
manager cannot currently "reject" a package. Therefore, the "reject"
part should be taken out of the proposal, because it is undisputedly
false.

It would be nice if you reviewed his comments on 2,4 & 5  more carefully also.