[csw-maintainers] introducing csw-upload-pkg

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun May 8 16:04:55 CEST 2011

Excerpts from rupert THURNER's message of Fri May 06 17:30:16 -0400 2011:

Hi Rupert,

> would it be possible to bring checkpkg in some kind of release
> according to the release of the rest of the software?

You're suggesting a checkpkg package?  I think this would be nice.
The idea has been kicked around a bit in the past.  Maciej is correct
that it would add overhead, but (python packaging aside), I don't
think this would be too burdensome.

Maciej, how much effort is involved in packaging up the checkpkg code
as a separate entity from with gar/v2?  I will undertake this work if
you can provide the direction for which files are required.

Thanks