[csw-maintainers] Fwd: [csw-users] Can't find CSWunrealircd

Philip Brown phil at bolthole.com
Wed May 11 00:01:37 CEST 2011

2011/5/7 Maciej Bliziński <maciej at opencsw.org>:
> The new version depends on libtre, which I built some time ago.

hrm.

well, I downloaded 3.2.8.1, and did a quickie configure --prefix=/opt/csw
with CC=cc, Sunpro version 11, not 12.
On Solaris 10.

and, interestingly... it compiles
Without libtre.

(I think there's a bundled version of it in the archive. under the
"extras" dir.)

Be warned that the "configure" phase, does a compile of the "extras" stuff.

one warning is that it fails linking, because of "inline" stuffs.

Tehre's a quickie fix for that, but I gotta run Right Now-- no time to
look itup.
otherwise I'm guessing it will cmpile and link just fine.