[csw-maintainers] An idea: monthly IRC meetings

James Lee james at opencsw.org
Thu May 26 10:48:35 CEST 2011

On 26/05/11, 09:21:58, =?UTF-8?Q?Maciej_Blizi=C5=84ski?=
<maciej at opencsw.org> wrote regarding Re: [csw-maintainers] An idea: monthly
IRC meetings:

> True.  I hoped that it could help with the following problem (a
> fictionalized example):

> 17:43 -!- joe [~joe at example.com] has joined #opencsw
> 17:43 <joe> I have a question about compiling c++ with sunpro
> 17:44 <joe> hello, anybody there?
> 17:46 <joe> hello?
> 17:46 -!- joe [~joe at example.com] has quit [Quit: joe]
> 18:04 <automaciej> that was a long meeting... phew.
> 18:04 <automaciej> joe: hi, what's your question?
> 18:04 <automaciej> he's gone...

09:45 <james> Good morning Joe, send your question to the mailing list.
      Someone might see it in the morning and answer it.  Both the
      question and answer will be recorded in the mailing list archive
      for others to see in the future, in fact if you search the mailing
      list you might find the answer there already.

(sorry, my answer a bit 2 lng for the twitbook gener8ion.)

James.