[csw-maintainers] proposed change to feeds listing

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Nov 6 23:09:39 CET 2011

Hi All,

As we no longer generate the atom feed at release time through the
script Phil used (it lived on bender and was served by an apache
instance running there), I've made a few changes I think will be
useful.

The first is that the atom feeds I've been generating for a while have
a new home at: http://www.opencsw.org/catalogfeeds/.  These feeds have
the two recently proposed changes:
version in title
history trimming to 31 days

They also have the previously absent self link since they have a
proper home now...I don't generate an html version of them (yet?) so
they continue to lack that link.

The second change is that I've altered the /feeds page in the mockup
wordpress for preview: http://www-mockup.opencsw.org/feeds/

If this is good, I'll move the page update to the live wordpress
instance.

(I do still have intent to aggregate all catalog changes into a single
feed but I never seem to get around to that.)

Thanks