[csw-maintainers] minimum solaris 10 patche set / release

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Nov 9 03:45:25 CET 2011

Hi All,

I was helping a user in irc tonight and we determined that his base
issue is that our libkrb5.so.3 requires libresolv.so.2 (SUNW_2.2.1).
He was on a solaris 10 u1 system and didn't have the required symbol
version available.

We listed minimum patch levels and version requirements for 8 and 9.
I think this means that we now have an identified minimum for 10.

I'm not sure how to isolate the patch that delivers the required
symbol versions.  Can somebody help with this?

Thanks