[csw-maintainers] mantis updates are running...

Sebastian Kayser skayser at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 18 13:37:45 CEST 2011

* Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org> wrote:
> I've run the initial mantis integration run on the production database
> just now and set up the cron job to run twice daily at 10am and 10pm
> (EST; the crontab in CEST on the server is for 4am/4pm).

Cool! Another piece is of the puzzle getting ready.

> I'd appreciate it if you'd check your bug list via the cgi script[1]
> and the list of packages attributed to you in the 'My Account' view of
> mantis.
>
> Let me know if you see any of the following:
>
> 1. Missing packages.
> 2. Extra packages.
> 3. Missing bugs.
> 4. Extra bugs.

>From looking at "My Account", there's an extra package: dovecot_sieve.
Jake took over Dovecot and merged the _sieve package into the main
package. dovecot_sieve shouldn't exist any more.

Out of curiousity, what could cause bugs to go missing or extra ones to
appear (does the integration script move bugs between projects)?

Sebastian