[csw-maintainers] mantis updates are running...

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Tue Oct 18 15:25:53 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Tue Oct 18 07:37:45 -0400 2011:

Hi Sebastian,

> From looking at "My Account", there's an extra package: dovecot_sieve.
> Jake took over Dovecot and merged the _sieve package into the main
> package. dovecot_sieve shouldn't exist any more.

I'll look at this tonight.

> Out of curiousity, what could cause bugs to go missing or extra ones to
> appear (does the integration script move bugs between projects)?

In the case of a rename, if the old project already existed, I move
bugs from one project to another.  Thus, if there was a rename that
should have seen bugs collapsed into a single catalog name but didn't
or if it collapsed them when it shouldn't have, that could result in
missing or extra bugs.

All of the actions taken by the script are intended to do as little
harm as possible and I think moving bugs is likely the most invasive
change.  Removing a project is an UPDATE querty that toggles the state
to inactive rather than running a DELETE, for example.

Thanks