[csw-maintainers] mantis updates are running...

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Oct 20 04:34:36 CEST 2011

Excerpts from Sebastian Kayser's message of Tue Oct 18 07:37:45 -0400 2011:

Hi Sebastian,

> From looking at "My Account", there's an extra package:
> dovecot_sieve.  Jake took over Dovecot and merged the _sieve package
> into the main package. dovecot_sieve shouldn't exist any more.

I've now had a chance to look at this.  The assignment (manager of the
project) to you existed in the database prior to me running the
integration code.  The integration code made no changes to this
project, which is the correct outcome in this case.

The dovecot_sieve project wasn't in the original catalog I started
from[1] and no changes were introduced to the package in the meantime.
Thus, the integration code ignored it entirely.  This means that at
some point in the past the project wasn't marked as 'obsolete' with
the old tools.

I can either write a command line tool to toggle these states for
individual projects or we can use the web interface.  For one-off
stuff, I'm inclined to use the existing interface.  Sound good to you?

Thanks
-Ben

[1] This is the last catalog that Phil pushed.