[csw-maintainers] Problems upgrading

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Thu Apr 5 16:26:25 CEST 2012

Excerpts from jeff's message of Thu Apr 05 06:48:07 -0400 2012:

>         fetchmail: Server certificate verification error: unable
>         to get local issuer certificate fetchmail: This means that
>         the root signing certificate (issued for /C=GB/ST=Greater
>         Manchester/L=Salford/O=COMODO CA Limited/CN=COMODO High-Assurance
>         Secure Server CA) is not in the trusted CA certificate
>         locations,

I just checked my local root ca stores and I don't have that key
either...(I checked both CSW and Linux).  This all worked fine before
the upgrade though, I assume?  Maybe that certificate was removed from
CSWcacertificates for some reason?

Thanks