[csw-maintainers] Openssl migration: status update 2 for group 1

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Tue Aug 7 23:27:55 CEST 2012

Hi everybody,

Here a new status update about the big ssl migration group 1 which is still
waiting to come out.

Now only 14 packages are now waiting to be updated or dropped, before we
can release the already updated packages.
We are close !! :)

Here are the remaining packages:

   - *boincclient, boinclibs and boincmanager*: Eric, the maintainer,
   answered my ping and he will be able to push updated packages
   around mid-August.

   - *gnucash: *Peter, have you been able to made some progress on this
   package ?

   - *libgnomecups, libgnomeprint, libbonoboui and gnomevfs2: *gnomevfs2
   compiles, libbonoboui also. I don't remember the state of the other packages

   - *libneon26*: pysvn successfully builds now so we are close to dropping
   this package.

   - *dovecot:* Jake answered and will rebuild the package against openssl
   1.0 soon,

   - *postfix / courier_imap: *Juraj, have you made some progress on that
   packages ?

   - *hobbit: *Jürgen, do you still want to take over this package ? Maybe
   we can still drop it now while waiting for a new version so that

   - *libpq:* the following packages still need to be rebuilt so we can
   drop it: courier_auth, dovecot and pm_dbdpg.

Thanks in advance for your answers and feedbacks,

Yann