[csw-maintainers] Proposal: direct binding for all the opencsw software stack

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sat Aug 25 17:10:57 CEST 2012

2012/8/25 Peter FELECAN <pfelecan at opencsw.org>

> Fully agree with the sole condition that there must be a mechanism to
> inhibit this behavior; by consequence, the check can be also overridden.

Yes, this is the intent:
 1. be able to override the check,
 2. be able to remove this options from the LDFLAGS

For 1. that is the way checkpkg works so there is no problem.

For 2., I don't know yet. I would like some input from Dago on the best way
to add distribution wide LDFLAGS while still allowing to override them.
I was thinking about adding a COMMON_LDFLAGS mgar variable that could
easily be overriden in the Makefile.

What do you think Dago ?

Yann