[csw-maintainers] Archiving the OpenCSW lists at MARC?

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Wed Feb 1 14:46:09 CET 2012

Excerpts from Hank Leininger's message of Wed Feb 01 00:37:52 -0500 2012:

Hi Hank,

A very useful service!  Thanks for running this.

> I'd like to add some of the OpenCSW lists.  Would you guys have any
> objections?

I don't have any, but I've CC'd the maintainers list.  I don't expect
they'll object either, but let's give them a chance to comment.

> I'm thinking announce, devel, and users; any others you would
> recommend?  For instance, I'd be happy to add bug-notifications too,
> but users of the bug-tracker website might not expect their
> submissions to end up on a searchable archive, even though they are
> already public at
> http://lists.opencsw.org/pipermail/bug-notifications/

This sounds reasonable to me.

Thanks