[csw-maintainers] progress report

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 15 13:21:44 CET 2012

2011/7/20 Ben Walton <bwalton at opencsw.org>:
> The code is in a git repository:
> gitosis at mirror.opencsw.org:cswsign.git
>
> We don't have gitweb enabled there, but if you want access, I'll add
> your public key so you can check it out.  We could host this in the
> github/opencsw framework that Rupert has been working on if that's
> considered better (likely).

I would vote for hosting it in a way that is accessible from outside
the buildfarm. I often do coding locally to avoid network lag in an
interactive session, I also have faster cores available locally. We
can do onsite / internal backups, but as far as usability is
concerned, but this doesn't mean we can't use a solution which is easy
in a day-to-day use.