[csw-maintainers] Location of pgp key

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sun Jan 22 15:26:48 CET 2012

Excerpts from Dagobert Michelsen's message of Sun Jan 22 09:08:08 -0500 2012:

Hi Dago,

> Where is that set? I looked in the

I think this is configured inside wordpress somewhere given what I'm
seeing, but it's not in the url mapping that plugins/opencsw provides
and I don't see it anywhere else with the limited admin rights I have
to the site.  Can someone with full admin rights in wordpress take a
peek?

(I had thought it might be tied to a dynamic redirect to the most
recent 'Recent Updates' category but that's not the case.)

Thanks