[csw-maintainers] need help for CGI::Session::serialize::yaml

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Sun Jul 15 16:57:00 CEST 2012

On Tue, Jul 10, 2012 at 5:01 PM, Gerard Henry <ghenry at opencsw.org> wrote:
> strange, because following the page:
> http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/experimental.html#koha
>
> and doing:
> pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/koha -i
> <catalogname>
>
> it worked excepted for pm_business_isbn-data
>
> but perhaps it is a misunderstanding with Peter, i notice that
> ISBN::Business
> and
> ISBN::Business::Data
> are different modules
>
> it seems that Peter compiled the last one. I need the first one

I built both. ISBN::Business::Data is a dependency of ISBN::Business
so if you want the latter you do:

# pkgutil -t http://buildfarm.opencsw.org/opencsw/experimental/koha -i
pm_business_isbn

It will install both for you, I just tried it and it worked without
problem, if you have problems please state exactly what you did.

I have also made an empty koha package to pull in all dependencies
needed so you can experiment with Koha yourself on your local machine.
But the deps aren't right because it's based on two year old info when
we tried this the last time. I will fix that so it's easier to get all
deps in one go.

Anyway, I have built a few more deps needed and filed upgrade bugs on
two packages maintained by Dago. It's not that much left now, looks
like eight modules plus probably a few deps for those as usual.

/peter