[csw-maintainers] need help for CGI::Session::serialize::yaml

Peter Bonivart bonivart at opencsw.org
Tue Jul 10 21:19:23 CEST 2012

There were dependencies needed for most of the packages needed for Koha. I
don't remember the specifics, I'm in Germany on holiday right now and will
be back late this week. I'll take a look then, there's plenty more modules
needed as well, I'm focusing on the required ones.

/peter

Sorry for top-posting, sending this from my phone, very time consuming to
edit. I appreciate that the gmail app now lets me change sender so I can
send to this list, has not been possible on the go before.