[csw-maintainers] dublin* build hosts ready

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Sun Jun 3 19:41:01 CEST 2012

2012/5/31 Jan Holzhueter <jh at opencsw.org>
> I think it might be a good thing to just allow a few people to push
> stuff into dublin/names releases directly. (Some kind of review/fix
> integration board).
>
> I know it might delay stuff but I think it's worth it.

I would be generally loathing to add human-based middle steps between
maintainers and catalogs.

> Second thought would be to have another catalog like named-staging.
> Where everyone can add stuff to this is then pushed to named-release.

We potentially could do something like it. It would introduce more
complexity to the way we operate catalogs. What I'm mostly concerned
here is that maintainers can inadvertently push packages to dublin. We
only need some safety mechanism so the risk is minimized and we'll be
grand.