[csw-maintainers] please review new emacs_template recipe

pfelecan at opencsw.org pfelecan at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 11 14:17:57 CEST 2012

I'm continuing the migration of my private recipes toward GAR based ones.

Doing that for emacs_template raises some not yet encountered issues that
I cannot debug. Consequently, if some GAR veterans can review my recipe,
they will advance my craftsmanship...

Here are the issues:

1. when I add to the DESTFILES a README.CSW file, the prototype contains
these additional and, in my opinion, incorrect entries:

d none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template 0755 root bin
f none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template/README.CSW 0644
root bin
d none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template_stub 0755 root bin
f none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template_stub/README.CSW
0644 root bin

   note the duplication of the package name in the documentation directory

2. the checkpkg suggested overrides are incomprehensible by a common
mortal as myself:

CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacs-template +=
license-missing|/opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/license
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacstemplate += action-class-only-in-pkginfo|none
CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacstemplate +=
license-missing|/opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template_stub/license

TIA