[csw-maintainers] please review new emacs_template recipe

Dagobert Michelsen dam at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 11 14:36:27 CEST 2012

Hi Peter,

Am 11.06.2012 um 14:17 schrieb pfelecan at opencsw.org:
> I'm continuing the migration of my private recipes toward GAR based ones.
>
> Doing that for emacs_template raises some not yet encountered issues that
> I cannot debug. Consequently, if some GAR veterans can review my recipe,
> they will advance my craftsmanship...
>
> Here are the issues:
>
> 1. when I add to the DESTFILES a README.CSW file, the prototype contains
> these additional and, in my opinion, incorrect entries:
>
> d none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template 0755 root bin
> f none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template/README.CSW 0644
> root bin
> d none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template_stub 0755 root bin
> f none /opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/emacs_template_stub/README.CSW
> 0644 root bin
>
>   note the duplication of the package name in the documentation directory

This is an automatic thing, a file README.CSW will be added to all build packages
of this recipe to announce general changes etc. I guess it should be added to
the variable reference. Any other name apart from README.CSW will not have this
behaviour.

> 2. the checkpkg suggested overrides are incomprehensible by a common
> mortal as myself:
>
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacs-template +=
> license-missing|/opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template/license
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacstemplate += action-class-only-in-pkginfo|none
> CHECKPKG_OVERRIDES_CSWemacstemplate +=
> license-missing|/opt/csw/share/doc/emacs_template_stub/license

I just added the description in
  http://wiki.opencsw.org/checkpkg-error-tags#license-missing