[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] cannot svn checkout on Solaris 9 SPARC

Jan Holzhueter jh at opencsw.org
Mon Jun 11 16:00:24 CEST 2012

Am 11.06.12 15:53, schrieb Dagobert Michelsen:

> - rollback the openssl update for Solaris 9
> - compile subversion and everything else linked to neon also on Solaris 9
> - rollback the neon update on Solaris 9
>
> Thoughts?

Solaris 9 is a mess atm anyway.
I would think the best way is not to push the openssl update to Solaris
9 at all and stay with 0.9.8.

This fixes the mess I have e.g. with wireshark. This needs a rebuild but
can't be rebuild on Solaris 9 because of newer glib on Solaris 10.
So I would need separate build. Which I have not decided yet if I do that.

Greetings
Jan