[csw-maintainers] Inconsistency on package database

Ben Walton bwalton at opencsw.org
Sat Mar 17 03:31:27 CET 2012

Excerpts from Ben Walton's message of Fri Mar 16 21:00:38 -0400 2012:

> For now, _stub packages are visible on the web site main package
> listing.  When I have a moment, I'll mask them from the main view
> making them only visible if you browse to them from a dependency
> list.

This was easier than I expected so the change is now implemented.  The
global package listing at http://opencsw.org/packages omits _stub
packages, but viewing an individual package lists the _stub
dependencies allowing people to browse through properly.  For example:
http://www.opencsw.org/packages/CSWapache2/

Let me know if you spot anything that isn't right after this change.

Thanks