[csw-maintainers] [csw-buildfarm] Request to install tun

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sat Apr 6 22:15:34 CEST 2013

> Which one on the list would you be interested in working ?
>

> nmap is really hard and needs porting. I suggest dropping it or taking a
> real stab.

I was currenlyt working on it. I will give up if it proves to be too hard.

> no idea about openvpn.

I can rebuild a new package rebuilt again libssl 1.0 with the same version,
it seems to be working fine but I don't have a vpn to test it.

> I already updated nginx some time ago.

Did you update only the recipe or did you also released a new package ?

> pound is in the works.
>
> gadu is hell, docs and support are only available is some slavic language
> I can't understand.
> Maybe Juraj can help?

gadu is CSWlibgadu, it's only the library. It doesn't have any reverse
dependency: http://www.opencsw.org/packages/gadu/, so it seems we can drop
it.

> Jürgen worked on monit AFAIK.

Jürgen ?
Do you intend to work on it again ?

> bitlbee has made a major bump and it took ~20 patches for the previous
> version
> to actually compile on Solaris. I suggest dropping it.

Ok, I am dropping it now.

> I could do libarchive.
>
> libcurl3 can now be dropped that acroread has been fixed.

You need to update curl and curl_rt_stub before.

> Can you take over libfbopenssl? It is more your focus IMHO.

Don't know this one at all but I can give it a try.

> I could do the others on my list.
>
> conserver was hard last time I looked.
>
> I took a stab on James' fetchmail but never finished it.
>
> ntp would be nice to have in GAR, but would take some effort.
>
> ntop is probably hard, probably as hard as nmap.
>
> gimpprint can be dropped IMHO.

It implies that we drop gimp as well. Any objection ?

> dsniff doesn't work on newer versions on Solaris unfortunately.

The current version doesn't even work at all. It depends on a version of
libnids that isn't in the repository anymore.
Based on your comment I will drop it unless someone objects

Yann