[csw-maintainers] Last remaining packages for the openssl migration (take 2)

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Sun Apr 21 22:01:09 CEST 2013

*Jake Goerzen:*

> flphoto <http://www.opencsw.org/p/flphoto> and gftp<http://www.opencsw.org/p/gftp>:
> No answer from Jake yet.
>                                Jake, do you think you will be able to work
> soon on these packages ?

I had a look at these packages:
  - gftp: the recipe has already been updated and it works fine. I was able
to make a new package.
    However the gftp binary seg faults, but I test the current package, and
it also seg faults !
    No bug reported on the bugtracker, so either I am the only one with
this bug or the package is not used.

  - flphoto: old GAR v1 recipe, it seems to use a deprecated CUPS api and
the software has not been updated since 2006.

I wonder if these packages are candidate for dropping.

What do you think ?

Yann