[csw-maintainers] cannot upload update of class action script texhash package

Maciej (Matchek) Bliziński maciej at opencsw.org
Tue Feb 19 14:23:47 CET 2013

2013/2/19 pfelecan <pfelecan at opencsw.org>:
> Is there someone understanding what happened?

>From reading "/opt/csw/lib/python/csw/package.py", line 167, looks
like custom-pkgtrans from gar/v2/bin cannot be found.

Could you try running in debug mode? I think that it will say what
exactly was not found ("No such file or directory").

By the way - we seem to have problems with the /opt/csw/bin
installation of our tools a lot. It's obviously poorly tested in this
location. Myself, I'm almost always testing my local changes, so I
obviously can't run from /opt/csw/bin, and this causes me to miss
issues with the /opt/csw/bin installation. Any ideas how to improve
this process?