[csw-maintainers] pkgcheck phase is failing

Yann Rouillard yann at pleiades.fr.eu.org
Mon Jan 7 17:57:57 CET 2013

I think that makes a lot of sense.

I suppose we should define some exception class whose instances would at
least contain the error message and the information message.
Any check could use this exception or a sub-class when they need to raise
an error.

Now the question is just: where is the central place to catch these
exceptions and display the message ?
I didn't check yet but I am sure you already have an idea.

For the stack trace, we could display it only in debug mode.

Yann