[csw-maintainers] Buildfarm setup - documentation

Peter FELECAN pfelecan at opencsw.org
Fri Oct 4 15:00:46 CEST 2013

I "unstuck" myself from the crypto SSE2 issue by creating a more up to
date package and installing it.

Now I'm attacking the "checkpkg" section and I'm discovering with great
displeasure what a mess is to start using MySQL from our unstable
distribution!

Even if you have experience in setting up this beast it is a travel
through a fuzzy labyrinth finding out all the places and
components. I'll try to fill issues in our bug tracker as much as I can
without distracting me from the main goal and not shaving the yak...

What's the most convenient template for the data base server ? Small,
medium or large? Maybe some hints on what's the procedure on enabling
MySQL on a pristine system?
--
Peter